Thursday, January 20, 2011

blogging hiatus...

I'm baaaaccckkkk after a long break from blogging. I wanted to be able to add pictures from my new camera & never remembered to get the usb cord to do so :(

Anyway - a brief review of what's been going on with the Bakers:

After Christmas JD & I decided to take a few days off work around NYE to have a mini-vacation at Dauphin Island! We were so excited to have our GREAT friends the Mullens & the Giesens join us for 3 whole days!! This was one of the most relaxing, stress-free, & enjoyable trips we've had in a while. Each family took turns cooking dinner & everybody brought games, snacks, etc.. for the group! I didn't take too many pictures because the weekend mostly consisted of sleeping late, napping, & watching football! We did take all the pups down to the beach one afternoon:



















After this much-needed break from the grind, we headed back home to face reality. You can imagine my disappointment when we got home & I remembered that I still hadn't taken my Christmas decorations down... ugh. So, nothing would do - I had to get the house cleaned up. No rest of the weary, right?

A couple of days after we were home, JD & Sam played a gig up at Big Blue Bagel in Crestline! The boys sounded GREAT, as always, & the crowd was really in to them! Here are a couple of pictures from that night:






If you haven't already, be sure to "friend" JD & the Man on Facebook so that you are up to speed on upcoming gigs, etc...!

More to come...

peace & love

the bakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment