Friday, April 22, 2011

my recent tv obsession...



Oh. Em. Gee.

I just finished watching season 6 of Weeds this week with my MIL (she's a Weeds lover too!) & I am blown away!!! I won't spoil it for anybody who hasn't seen it yet, but talk about a way to end the season! I will say that I usually don't read too much in to movies / tv shows, but I couldn't fight an overwhelming feeling that really all Nancy ever wants is to do right by her children (which I think was evident at the ending of this season...)

And although the next season premiere will air on June 27, I won't be able to watch it live as we do not subscribe to ShowTime (sad face). Guess I'll be in that sad group of folks who waits for it to come to Netflix, or maybe Hulu... we'll see.

Until then, I'll probably be re-playing that final episode in anticipation!

No comments:

Post a Comment