Monday, March 21, 2011

bestie

this past weekend I traveled to one of my favorite cities to celebrate one of my favorite people, Katie Davies.

Katie & I have been best friends since high school & after graduation, we even lived together for a year in college.

Katie moved to Nashville the same year I moved to Birmingham, 2007. We worried about the distance, but it's a straight shot up 65N from Birmingham right in to Nasville!

Katie is marrying her absolute perfect match, Nate on April 1 in Nashville. This past weekend we celebrated Katie by having a "GNO" = Girls Night Out. Friday was a fun night out on the town at her favorite watering hole, Robert's; Saturday was her linger shower, in the fabulous home of another bestie, Sarah Flory; Sunday was Katie's Bridal Tea at her aunt's home. Three fun days of celebration!!

Here are just a couple of photos from the weekend:





I can't wait for the wedding day & feel so honored to have been asked to be a part of it! JD & I can't wait to make many fun memories with the Kivetts in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment