Thursday, February 10, 2011

*magazines... mmmmmm*



I. Love. Magazines.

For those of you who have had the *pleasure* of visiting the Baker Abode, you'll know that we've got an array of magazines for the choosing. Don't get me wrong, I am a book reader as well; but there's something to be said for flipping through the glossy pages of a magazine fresh out of the mailbox. Oh, did I mention that I'm not really a grocery-store-magazine-purchaser... no, I'd much rather have them delivered right to my front door. A surprise waiting for me in the mailbox after a looong day at work. I think part of the appeal for me is that it is easy reading. Nothing too complex - just some simple & brief articles on the newest fashion trends, yummy recipes, exercise, hair, make up, stars / gossip, music, organization, family living, saving money, user reviews, etc...

Since we moved to Daly Street, we've received any combination of the following periodicals:

*Real Simple
*Cooking with Paula Deen
*Southern Living
*Redbook
*Vogue
*InStyle
*Rolling Stone
*Entertainment Weekly
*Family Circle

Some think that I have a magazine problem... what do you think?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment