Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sarah & Daron : THE LAS VEGAS WEDDING

Well, we made it. This past weekend was what we've all been looking forward to since May - the FLORY WEDDING in LAS VEGAS!! It was EVERYTHING I thought it would be, plus more! To no one's surprise, Sarah looked absolutely breath-taking. By far the most beautiful bride I've ever seen - and I'd argue that her bridal portraits could easily grace the cover of the top Wedding Magazines! Everything about the weekend festivities was perfect - and now the happy couple are enjoying a well-deserved vacation in Antigua!
A few of my favorite moments from the weekend include:
*Christine getting frisked at the Birmingham airport before 7am on Friday morning
*Arriving at the MGM Grand hotel for the first time & squeeling when I saw my girlfriends...and they were squeeling too.
*Getting VIP treatment at TAO all night for Sarah's bachelorette party {thanks Em!}
*Watching the AUBURN TIGERS beat UGA on Saturday
*Hearing everybody speeches at the rehearsal dinner - S&D are so very LOVED!
*Mr. Bill {Sarah's Daddy} video-ing EVERYTHING from his iPhone 4... & then immediately editing & posting it on youtube :)
*and I have saved my very favorite part of the weekend for last: The Wedding Ceremony. It was personal. It was emotional. It was unique. It was Sarah & Daron. I will never ever forget the beautiful words exchanged that day. There wasn't a dry eye in the bunch...

Here are a couple of photos I got from the weekend - enjoy!!







We are so happy for our dear friends, the Florys, & wish them the very best for a life full of love & happiness!!

JD & I can't wait to go back to Vegas - I have a feeling that it's the kind of place that you can go several times & have a completely different experience with each visit!! Until next time, I'm gonna start "boning up" on my Roulette skills :)

No comments:

Post a Comment